The perfect breakfast you can make ahead of time that’s easy AND delicious! Overnight oats are a great option for busy weekday mornings, and the best part? — The protein powder, chia seeds and peanut butter will leave you feeling full and nourished all morning long!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned gluten free rolled oats (I recommend Bob’s Red Mill brand)
- 1/2 serving plant-based protein powder (I recommend one of these protein powder brands)
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (unsalted, unsweetened)
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate (chips or bar chopped up, dairy-free, soy-free…I recommend Alter Eco brand)
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup nut milk of choice (unsweetened)
Using a pint-sized mason jar, mix all overnight oat ingredients together, screw on lid and let sit in fridge overnight. When you’re ready for breakfast the next morning, just pull out of the fridge, grab a spoon and dig in!
Makes 1 serving. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment