Salsa is a great healthy snack option that pairs well with veggie sticks, baked tortilla or plantain chips, OR used as a topping for tacos! BUT — Have you ever tried strawberry salsa?! It’s my new summer jam, and it’s super refreshing and good for you too!
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 lb fresh organic strawberries (diced)
- 1 kiwi (peeled, finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 small jalapeño (seeds removed, finely chopped)
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and stir together. Adjust ingredients to taste. Serve with veggie sticks or your favorite baked chips/crackers. Enjoy! 🍓
Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
1/2 cup salsa = 1 serving
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment